Join our community.
Become inspired. Teach at your full potential. Continue the legacy.
If you have an existing account at claviercompanion.com, you already have an account here, too! Log in with the same email (a password reset may be required).
If you’d like to join, check out all the benefits of a subscription below!
Digital + Print: $48/yr.
Other Subscription Options
- Gift Subscriptions – Purchase a subscription as a gift for a family member, friend, colleague, or student.
- Group Subscriptions – Perfect for local teacher groups of 5+ members.
- Collegiate Group Subscriptions – For university students and faculty, with free group leader subscription.
- Agency Subscriptions – Third party organizations may purchase discounted subscriptions on behalf of individual institutions.
Get to know your subscription.
Piano Magazine (formerly Clavier Companion) is the only publication devoted exclusively to piano teaching, learning and performing and is the leading source for the highest quality, curated articles on piano education at all levels. The magazine is available as a digital flipbook and as individual article posts to ensure a comfortable reading experience and includes a comprehensive search feature. Digital archives of Piano Magazine, Clavier Companion, and Keyboard Companion from 1991 to present are available, as well as online-exclusive content to accompany each new issue of Piano Magazine (Keyboard Kids, extended articles, etc.).
Get Piano Magazine delivered to your door quarterly with a Digital + Print Subscription!
Subscriber-Exclusive Community Events
As more than just a content publisher, we provide subscriber-exclusive opportunities for our community to network with each other, discuss teaching topics and articles, mingle with guest speakers and performers, and much more.
Subscribers enjoy access to our extensive webinar archive of over 100 webinars– and growing.
Webinar series include Teacher Education, Research, International Initiatives, Townhalls, Composer Conversations, and From the Artist Bench advanced repertoire broadcasts, and feature leading experts in the field discussing a variety of relevant topics.
We are proud to provide multiple ongoing video series on topics ranging from intermediate repertoire to teaching basics. Explore our series below:
- From the Artist Bench – An advanced repertoire video series that features recognized performers sharing insights on specific works.
- Inspiring Artistry – An intermediate repertoire video series filled with teaching strategies and ideas, created by teachers.
- Inside the Studio – Teaching demonstrations from leading experts and nationally-recognized teachers that focus on best practice in virtual piano education.
- Teaching Foundational Technique – A video series created with master teacher Marvin Blickenstaff that focuses on the essentials of teaching piano technique.
- Timeless Teaching Videos – A collection of archived videos featuring Frances Clark and Elvina Pearce speaking on a number of teaching topics that transcend time.
- Questions and Answers – Short videos with immediately applicable solutions and ideas.
- Quick Teaching Tips – An innovative video realization of the legacy Piano Magazine column, Question and Answers.
Subscribers have exclusive access to discounts on online courses, select Piano Education Press publications, and additional Frances Clark Center events throughout the year. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request discount codes.
It’s more than just a subscription. It’s a community.
From private studios to concert venues, pianists are teaching, mentoring, and inspiring others every day. We exist to support pianists of all kinds as they touch lives through piano education.
Join our community. Become inspired. Teach at your full potential.