Teacher Education Webinar Series: Inspiration, Innovation, and Creativity
A space dedicated to inspiring the love of piano and music making through educational and inspirational content.
Discover our original and diverse video series such as Inspiring Artistry, From the Artist Bench, Quick Teaching Tips, and Timeless Teaching Videos.
Our ever-growing collection of teacher education courses cover topics including teaching beginners, inclusive teaching, repertoire by underrepresented composers, studio management, and more.
Join the Frances Clark Center for open-access programs, subscriber-only gatherings, and individually ticketed events, which provide opportunities to network with other pianists, learn in real time, interact with leading experts, and more.
- Piano Magazine, Clavier Companion, Keyboard Companion
- Piano Inspires Kids
- Journal of Piano Research: Accepting Papers Now!
Piano Magazine, Courses, Webinars, and Inspiring Artistry
- Recollections: A Pianist’s Essays on Teaching, Performing, and Living by Robert Weirich
- Piano Literature for Teaching and Performance by Jane Magrath
- Rote to Note by E. L. Lancaster and Kevin Olson
- Technique through Repertoire by Christopher Madden and Jani Parsons
- NCKP Proceedings