Piano Literature for Teaching and Performance
By Jane Magrath
An invaluable resource for teachers, students, and performers, this new title features:
• Works from the Baroque through Contemporary periods.
• Listings from underrepresented and women composers.
• Newer works by living composers.
• Annotations with composer biographies, musical characteristics, and pedagogical considerations.
• Suggested grade levels from 1 through 10.
Subscribers receive 15% off all purchases of this title! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request discount code.
All sales are final, with or without discount codes. The Frances Clark Center is not responsible for orders lost by the postal service, nor does this product qualify for returns.
About the Author
Jane Magrath’s work in the area of standard classical teaching literature has been central to the current revival of interest in this music throughout the United States. She has over forty volumes in print, and her music editions are used widely throughout the world.