Group subscriptions (Digital + Print) are perfect for local teacher groups, and are valid for one year.*
- USA: $41 per group member (reg. $48)
- CAN: $47 per group member (reg. $54)
- Groups must consist of 5 members or more; one person must be designated as the Group Leader.
- Groups of 10 total members or more: Group Leader receives a FREE subscription.
- Subscriptions must start and expire at the same time. Members can only be added or deleted at the time of renewal.
- After purchase of a group subscription, digital access to PianoInspires.com begins within 5 business days, and Piano Magazine receipt begins with the next issue to be printed. Magazines are sent to individual group members using the mailing addresses provided upon registration or renewal.
*Current rates updated February 1, 2022. Group subscriptions currently available in the US and Canada only.
Having trouble? Contact email@example.com for assistance.
Get to know your subscription.
Piano Magazine (formerly Clavier Companion) is the only publication devoted exclusively to piano teaching, learning and performing and is the leading source for the highest quality, curated articles on piano education at all levels. The magazine is available as a digital flipbook and as individual article posts to ensure a comfortable reading experience and includes a comprehensive search feature. Digital archives of Piano Magazine, Clavier Companion, and Keyboard Companion from 1991 to present are available, as well as online-exclusive content to accompany each new issue of Piano Magazine (Keyboard Kids, extended articles, etc.).
Get Piano Magazine delivered to your door quarterly with a Digital + Print Subscription!
Subscriber-Exclusive Community Events
As more than just a content publisher, we provide subscriber-exclusive opportunities for our community to network with each other, discuss teaching topics and articles, mingle with Piano Stories On Stage performers, and much more.
Subscribers enjoy access to our extensive webinar archive of over 100 webinars– and growing.
Webinar series include Teacher Education, Research, International Initiatives, Townhalls, Composer Conversations, and From the Artist Bench advanced repertoire broadcasts, and feature leading experts in the field discussing a variety of relevant topics.
We are proud to provide multiple ongoing video series on topics ranging from intermediate repertoire to teaching basics. Explore our series below:
- From the Artist Bench – An advanced repertoire video series that features recognized performers sharing insights on specific works.
- Inspiring Artistry – An intermediate repertoire video series filled with teaching strategies and ideas, created by teachers.
- Inside the Studio – Teaching demonstrations from leading experts and nationally-recognized teachers that focus on best practice in virtual piano education.
- Teaching Foundational Technique – A video series created with master teacher Marvin Blickenstaff that focuses on the essentials of teaching piano technique.
- Timeless Teaching Videos – A collection of archived videos featuring Frances Clark and Elvina Pearce speaking on a number of teaching topics that transcend time.
- Questions and Answers – Short videos with immediately applicable solutions and ideas.
- Quick Teaching Tips – An innovative video realization of the legacy Piano Magazine column, Question and Answers.
Subscribers have exclusive access to discounts on online courses, Piano Education Press publications, and additional Frances Clark Center events throughout the year. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request discount codes.
It’s more than just a subscription. It’s a community.
From private studios to concert venues, pianists are teaching, mentoring, and inspiring others every day. We exist to support pianists of all kinds as they touch lives through piano education.
Join our community. Become inspired. Teach at your full potential.