A Pianist’s Guide to Teaching Online
ABOUT THE COURSE
A Pianist’s Guide to Teaching Online provides participants with all the necessary knowledge and skills for teaching online private lessons and group classes for students of all ages and ability levels. The content is a dynamic variety of short video lectures, articles, tip sheets, video demonstrations, and resource lists.
- Organized in 5 clearly-defined modules
- Designed to be completed at your own pace
- Full course completion time is approximately 10 hours
- Formats, benefits, and challenges of online lessons
- Synchronous vs. asynchronous teaching approaches
- Technology and set up for online studio
- Physical wellness in online teaching
- Lesson planning and video creation
- Teaching demonstrations: elementary, intermediate, advanced, and group classes
- Resources for online lesson activities
- Remote group teaching strategies
- Virtual recital formats and creative projects
- And much more!
Course designer: Sara Ernst. Course contributors: Mario Ajero, Serap Bastepe-Gray, Rebecca Bellelo, Marvin Blickenstaff, David Cartledge, João Paulo Casarotti, Leah Claiborne, Michael Clark, Andrew Cooperstock, Vanessa Cornett, Alejandro Cremaschi, Timothy DePrey, Diana Dumlavwalla, Jackie Edwards-Henry, Sara Ernst, Rachael Gates, Amy Glennon, Cody Goetz, Peter Groch, Esther Hayter, Shana Kirk, Charles Louw, Chris Madden, Heather Malyuk, Andrea McAlister, Spencer Myer, Margee Nelson, Rebecca Mergen Pennington, Nick Phillips, Pamela Pike, Scott Price, Anna Beth Rucker, Allison Shinnick, Craig Sale, Stella Sick, Arlene Steffen, Trevor Thornton, Angela Triandafillou.
Did you know? Piano Inspires subscribers receive 20% off all full-length course purchases! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for discount code.
Already enrolled in this course? Click here to log in as a student!