A Pianist’s Guide to Teaching in Groups
ABOUT THE COURSE
A Pianist’s Guide to Teaching in Groups equips piano teachers with the skills necessary for planning, preparing, and implementing group teaching at all levels, from preschoolers through adult learners.
- Organized in 6 modules, 19 sessions total
- Self-guided, designed to be completed at your own pace
- Full course completion time is approximately 18 hours
- Teaching young beginners in groups
- Movement and young children
- Improvisation and aural skills with beginning and elementary students
- Summer camps for beginning and elementary students
- Teaching intermediate and advanced students in groups
- Skills in collegiate group piano
- Technology in collegiate group piano
- Teaching diverse levels of adults in groups
- Adult group performances
- And more!
Course leader: Dr. Andrea McAlister. Senior editor: Craig Sale.
Course contributors: Dr. Verena Abufaiad, Dr. Rebecca Bellelo, Marvin Blickenstaff, Amy Glennon, Dr. Jackie Edwards-Henry, Lady Abigail Imperio, Dr. Yeeseon Kwon, Dr. Leonidas Lagrimas, Dr. Pamela Pike, Dr. Rebecca Pennington, Dr. Omar Roy, Allison Shinnick, Angela Triandafillou, Dr. Janet Tschida.
Did you know? Piano Inspires subscribers receive 20% off all full-length course purchases! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for discount code.
Already enrolled in this course? Click here to log in as a student!