Celebrating 25 years
In-Person Conference July 26-29 | Online Event June 9-11
NCKP 2023: The Piano Conference
Share. Engage. Inspire.
Call for E-Poster Proposals
NCKP 2023 seeks e-poster presentations from educators, researchers, and performers, and encourages proposals from emerging professionals and students. E-posters can include topics related to general pedagogy or those based upon research.
The e-poster platform provides a dynamic opportunity to share rich, multi-media content including videos, audio, links, documents, images, and interactive polls. Presenters will have the opportunity to share their poster and engage with attendees during the in person conference or during the online event.
Awards will be presented to the best pedagogy and best research e-poster. See the NCKP 2021 awards for e-posters, research and pedagogy.
E-Poster Proposal Requirements
- Exact title as it would appear in the program.
- Preferred modality of the poster presentation (i.e. live sharing time and discussion): online or in person.
- An abstract of the poster not to exceed 350 words.
- Word or PDF document containing links to three (3) supporting resources. Resources can include: video, audio, links, documents, images, and interactive polls. Please ensure any links are public or shared (viewable by anyone with the link). The resources and the abstract must be anonymous, free from identifying information, to allow for blind review.
- Exact name and short bio (35-50 words) of each and all presenter(s) as they would appear in the program.
- List of current positions and institutional affiliations of presenters(s).
- Digital photo(s) of presenter(s) suitable for the program. Color headshot of each presenter preferred; 300dpi.
The deadline to submit e-poster proposals is Monday, April 10, 2023, at 11:59PM PDT.
E-Poster Proposal Policies and Procedures
- Prior to proposal submission, proposers must communicate with all co-presenters regarding their interest and availability.
- Proposers must submit their own work and may not submit proposals on behalf of their students or others.
- All persons whose work is selected are expected to register for and attend the NCKP 2023: The Piano Conference.
- All accepted posters, both for the online event and the in-person conference, will be displayed on the e-poster platform. NCKP will provide access to the platform, training, and guidelines for the e-poster. Presenters will be responsible for the creation of the poster on the e-poster platform.
- All persons who submit proposals will be notified of final program decisions by early May 2023.
- Presenting at NCKP is a volunteer activity and NCKP does not offer any compensation or reimbursement for expenses of any kind incurred in connection with presenting at NCKP.
- NCKP gives equal consideration for proposals without regard to the presenter’s race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, military status, veteran status, or any other status or classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Only electronic submissions will be accepted. Having trouble with our form? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.